August 8th, 2007
Pay-Per-Click is a paid form of advertising and the concept is fairly simple. Businesses bid to be placed at, or near the top of the search results for particular keyword phrases. The bidding is done on a “per-click” basis, meaning that a company pays a specific amount every time the engine sends them a visitor. In addition, the top results also show up in the results of many of the popular search engines (usually listed as “sponsored” or “featured” results).
For some of our clients Google AdWords drive much of their business, for other not so. You will only know the benefits if you try it, but do read our Pay Per Click information first and if necessary, call or write us for further advice.
Then go here and request a £30 free Google AdWords voucher now. They will then send you an email containing your promotional code and will explain how to set up your campaign in as little as 15 minutes. There’s no additional spend commitment, so this is risk free.
- Improve your visibility on the number 1 search engine
- Target your ads to people searching on terms specific to your business
- Choose to only show ads to people in your local area
- Only pay when someone clicks on your ad
- Control your daily spend by setting budget limits
- Monitor your ad’s effectiveness with easy to use online tracking tools
Entry Filed under: blog